Friday 12 January 2018

CJS18 Journal Page 08


#CJS18 #CreativeJumpStart #jumpstartyourcreativity #mixedmedia #artjournal

Day 8 with Nathalie Kalbach's Creative JumpStart and I've taken inspiration from our muse Diana Trout & her recipe for the Spice of Life. I've used the chemicals of happiness and of course caffeine! I love all the conical flasks, round bottomed flasks and different jar shapes found in the chemical laboratory and I was able to indulge in my love of organic molecule structures and formulae. I've watercoloured the page using Distress Crayons.


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful rendition of Diana's lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your chemistry lab containers with their science writing - very, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous - love that you made the bottles for chemistry - very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)