Tuesday 27 August 2013

Teddy loves Ya!





Teddy always loves you and gives the best cuddles. I love this sweet image from Mo Manning, as I've seen lots of teddy hugs in my house. Whether my little ones were happy, tired or sad, teddy always knew exactly what to do!



Easel cards are simple and quick to create, but I think they have a large impact as they are just that little bit different. A diecut label displays the sentiment and acts as the easel stopper.  I've kept this card very simple, to let the image shine, only using diecut letters for the little girl's name and sequin stars to embellish the sentiment. 



I had some lovely flower-like sequins (perfect for her hair clips), but I resisted so I could play along with ABC Challenges. I'll just have to make something else to show them off!

Challenges:


The Ready-Teddy-Go Challenge



Supplies

Stamps: Mo Manning Love Ya, Lawn Fawn Hats Off to You, Quinn's ABCs, Quinn's 123s 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Dies & Punches etc: Lawn Fawn Quinn's ABCs Lawn Cuts, Label Die
Paper: White & silver card from stash, Dovecraft Back to Basics III
Highlights: Glossy Accents, White gel pen, Stickles, Silver liquid pearls, sequins
Colouring: ProMarkers & FlexMarkers


Hope to see you again soon and you enjoyed your visit.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Grà (sorry, I've just this "à" on my keyboard, lol!!!) Your card is soo sweet and delicate, love it!

    Thanks for joining us at Mo’s Challenge Blog this week :*
    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sweet card, thanks for joining us at RTG
    Hugs Kelly DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful easel card, love the sweet image too! Thanks for playing along with our 'No Flowers' challenge over at ABC Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love easel cards too, beautiful card and image x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)