Sunday 30 December 2012

Make A Wish



Playing with my new Critters Ever After by Lawn Fawn I got my dragon to blow out my blazing number 4 candle. I also had a go at faking washi tape & used lots of glitter glue!
I missed playing along with the Papertake Weekly Challenge at the begining of October, so am taking my chance to redo the All Creatures Great & Small Challenge using my fierce dragon.

Challenges:
Passion For Promarker Mega Christmas Challenge: "include the word happy in your sentiment"
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes
Paper Play Challenges '12-Wk 51 & 52: Out with the Old, In with the New! [New Stamps]
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Pick of the Year - All Creatures Great & Small






















Supplies
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Critters Ever After, Quinn's ABCs, 123s, Pa-Rum-Pa-Pum-Pum, Chevron Backdrops, Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Stormy Sky
Paper: White card from stash
Highlights: Glossy Accents, Stickles, gold gel pen, iridescent stars, glimmer mist
Colouring: Promakers, Flexmarkers 

2 comments:

  1. Cute, love the little scene you created and the personalisation of the name on the card.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so totally fun! I bet he LOVED this card! Thank you for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)