Tuesday 1 May 2012

New Baby



This is a simple card for newborn Eliza. It started life with many more embellishments, which I removed (& kept to use on other cards). Inside I made a rosette, from the same patterned paper as the rocking horse, with her full name & date of birth. Of course I forgot to photograph this :)




I'm still getting the hang of Lawn Fawn's chevron backdrop stamps, so don't look too close.
I've distressed the edges of the layers & tied a flatish bow.
The rocking horse was very easy to paper piece & I love how it turned out.





Challenges:
Supplies
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Chevron Backdrops, Pa-rum-pa-pum-pum, Sally's ABCs
Paper:  White card from stash Dovecraft Back to Basics III
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Papermania Pink
Embellishments: White satin ribbon from stash

1 comment:

  1. Love this Gra, clean, simple and gorgeous
    Thanks for entering my challenge, and good luck
    hugs
    Enfys x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)