Friday 7 February 2014

Wplus9 Comfort Zone


Wplus9 Woodland Wreath

As usually I'm rushing, so I really needed my comfort zone for this card. A quick CAS card in about 10 minutes. Wplus9 do this so well with matching dies for their build an image stamps. I die cut my shapes, embossed my panel, stamped my images, added gems and Wink of Stella then assembled. I've marked my dies where the stamps line up, so with a small pencil mark I can stamp exactly within the die cut shape. Woodland Wreaths is one of my many favourite Wplus9 stamp sets and I'm looking forward to creating some spring, summer and autumn wreaths too, but that would have been a little outside my comfort zone at the moment.  I want to take my time any experiment with different colours before I show you those! Here's a close up of the wreath:

Wplus9 Woodland Wreath

Challenges:
Wplus9 Birthday Celebration Week 1: Comfort Zone


Supplies
Stamps: Wplus9 Woodland Wreaths, Tim Holtz Sentiment
Ink: Memento Luxe Love Letter, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Peeled Paint
Dies & Punches etc: Tim Holtz Texture Fades Woodgrain embossing folder
Paper: White and red card from stash
Highlights: Wink of Stella, gold gems, Lawn Fawn Lawn Trimmings silver sparkle cord



Hope you enjoyed this quick post and see you again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)