Saturday 4 January 2014

RIC#50 Birthday


Lawn Fawn Blissful Botanicals, Year Two

I finally made some time to create my white embossed blooms. I simply adore these colours: the different shades of green, the expanse of white and the sentiment in grey like the catwalk. Lots of misting to try and obtain the sheen of the fabric and I roughed up the edges of the white panel a little so that it had a more fabric feel. My Wink of Stella was out again to let the sentiment shine. The recipient really appreciated the fashion inspiration as well. I love it when you get to express your ideas and the person on the receiving end gets it too!


I've also enjoyed seeing the off kilter panels on cards and had to give this idea a go. Must dash as time is running out if I want to link this to the challenge!

Challenges:

http://runwayinspired.blogspot.ie/2013/12/ric50-matthew-williamson.html


Supplies  
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Blissful Botanicals, Year Two
Ink: Memento New Sprout,  Tuxedo Black, London Fogg, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Peeled Paint, Antique Linen, Versamark
Paper: White card from stash 
Highlights: Ranger White Enamel, Wink of Stella, silver gem, Glimmer mist
Colouring: Promarkers/Flexmarkers- Moss, Pear Green, Soft Lime

Hope you enjoyed your visit and see you again soon!



5 comments:

  1. This is so cute with all those tiny flowers! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous! I love the emboss resist and the white flower is just yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the angled front panel, and I totally thought it was fabric! Nice job! Thanks for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the angle and the gorgeous little flower stamped at the tip! Thanks for joining us at Runway Inspired Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card Gra, love teh embossed background and the pretty detail on the flap :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)