Tuesday 19 November 2013

Pinspired Polka Dots


Lawn Fawn Quinn's ABCs & Pa-Rum-Pa-Pum-Pum

I have a box of buttons that I love to look at, touch and admire. I bought them to adorn cards, to share their beauty with my card recipients, but they've languished in their box, mine the only eyes to light upon them. I seem to have passed my love of buttons on to the next generation and the squeals of delight as I caught my little one tossing my cherished buttons in the air and letting them run through her hands has encouraged me to share and post my buttons (only a few though!). 
The Lawnscaping Challenge #70 is to use polka dots and I've taken my colour scheme from the Pinspired Challenge #21.  I've distressed the polka-dot patterned paper and card stock with Antique Linen distress ink and coloured with pink Promarkers and some stickles.

Lawn Fawn Quinn's ABCs & Pa-Rum-Pa-Pum-Pum

Challenges:
Lawnscaping Challenge #70: Polka Dots {Honorable Gnome}
Pinspired Challenge #21 [Inspired by dots and pink & cream cakes] {Runner Up}

http://lawnscaping.blogspot.se/2013/11/lawnscaping-challenge-70.htmlhttp://pinspiredchallenges.blogspot.ie/2013/11/pinspired-challenge-21.html




Supplies

Stamps: Lawn Fawn Quinn's ABCs, Pa-Rum-Pa-Pum-Pum
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Antique Linen, Worn Lipstick
Paper: White card from stash, Dovecraft Back To Basics III
Highlights: Glossy Accents, Stickles, buttons, twine
Dies, et al: Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacy Circles, Xcut Shape Cutter, Lawn Fawn Lawn Circle & Scalloped Circle Stackables
Colouring: Promarkers, Flexmarkers
Promarkers/Flexmarkers


Hope you enjoyed your visit and see you again soon.


5 comments:

  1. SO adorable! Love how you were PINspired to make such a sweet card.
    PS...I love buttons too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is this baby card. The shape, the polka dots shining thru from the background, the colorings. It's fantastic!

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Lawnscaping challenge!!! ~ Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gra, you are so talented!Such a super sweet baby card! Love the way you incorporated polkadots and your card design! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Love how you sponged this. The buttons are a great addition and that little rocking horse is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super darling. I love buttons too! My great grandma used to have a big box of all kinds and I used to love to sort through them when I was a little girl. Great card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)